Aug 4, 2014

2014 Update Code Black

I'm back! It's a new day!
I want to chronicle my experiences from now until my 2015 goal of eating a Milky Way.
I don't even like Milky Ways


This post is like the contents page of a technical document. But like, cooler. Soooo... Saturday I rode a loop of the Great North Road.

Trail side mountain bike images don't have to follow bike photography rules.





It's not really the first step in achieving my goal, but it's one of the first steps. Probably the fourth step, or the fifth or sixth step. It's probably not double digit steps yet.

While I don't want to focus on the reasons my goals won't be met this year, (or last year even...) I want to push forward; I want to learn my lessons and just focus on where I'm going.

You can expect more road races, more mountain bike races and more commuting, races.

To the cafe!

Oh yeah, my goal is to race the Mongolia Bike Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment