May 31, 2012

The KAWM is in full effect

Aragon 
Winter isn't coming, Aragon, it's here. It's been shrivelling our collective doodles for a month already. The only good news is that it hasn't been raining. Better than this though, is Kurt's Annual Winter Mirgration (KAWM) is taking place again. Get excited, bitches.


Wouldn't you know it, assignment season is been and gone. Today was the last day for those arseholes. I handed in one of the easiest assignments I've probably ever done. I say easiest because there was this one in 200 level planning, that was potentially easier. I went to the library the day before it was due but still couldn't get a hold of any of the reading materials; rejected, I was about to leave and heard someone ask for the same books and was told to go away. He was in the same predicament I was, except, he had a friend that did the class the year before. He gave me a copy of her notes and I went home, re-imagined her gist, made up some bullshit about cultural planning and Barangaroo and BAM, a credit.

Anyway, so I've handed in a bunch of assignments, and as of today, I've got one take home exam and two sitting exams to palm out of the way like a Queensland back does to a NSW back. Too easy. Actually to be honest, I'm a little worried about one class: COMP115. My programming class has been a bit tricky. Instead of essays and reports and reports that are actually essays, you have to create programs from a set of parameters and a youtube video. But I can count in binary...
I'm the rabbit and uni is the poo I left at the start line.
I'm gonna call it right now, I fucking smashed uni this semester. Not working and having to organise my time so I can Skype the fuck out of Helen actually worked. What the hell man? Last year I was scraping through with passes left right and centre, this semester I punched uni square in the face and I'm owning the fuck out of credits. I got so many credits, I sell them to Optus so you can put them on your phone.

Although this is my blog and I can write whatever the hell I want, I do like to entertain, so if there's anything you want me to rant or criticise, or you have any bridges for me to burn, email or facebook me. I'm aware that I never completed the Lord of the Spastic Society of Hobbits like I said I would, but I honestly can't bring myself to watch 3 hours and 55 minutes of annoying hairy retards. Maybe I'll get around to it on KAWM.

Bridge burning, my speciality
Speaking of KAWM, hell yeah going to Queensland in June for 5 weeks. Last time was just short of 4 weeks. Wholly shit it's going to be epic, I have the benefits of knowing where to ride this time. Not like last time when I took back roads and had to ride dirt roads for a bit. Dirt roads aren't that cool by the way, they're dusty and you may crash at any moment from surprise rocks or soft sand. Oh yeah and it gets in your bike and makes it work more shit. And less not shit.

Anyway, warm times ahead!

Enjoy winter, suckers
If anyone wants to come to Queensland for a winter get away while I'm there, DO IT! I can't offer you accommodation without speaking to my mum first, but I'm going to put a MAYBE out there.

And lastly, it's Helens birthday in two weeks, what should I get her? Quick someone tell me and I'll totally pretend it was my idea. But I'll get you something nice too, like, some, extra tupperwear that I found, I mean own.

And because I'm in a particularly good mood, I'll leave you with this gem:

























No comments:

Post a Comment